Other Verified Locksmiths
SKH Locksmiths in Hatboro, PA Is Here For You 24/7
No one ever expects to get locked out of their home, office, or car but it can happen to any of us, and when it does, it’s nice to know that a certified, licensed locksmith is just a phone call away. At SKH Locksmiths, our professionals are on call 24/7, so no matter what time of day or night you need help, one of our team members will be there to help you out.
Scam Free Because We’re Licensed, Insured, and Verified
Putting customers first is at the heart of what we do. To us, that means making sure that we obtain and maintain the proper licenses, insurance, certifications, and training necessary to give you peace of mind. We are verified by and featured on 1-800-Unlocks and Fair Trade Locksmith Directory.
Available When You Need Us
Most people don’t plan to get locked out, which is why it is so handy to have a reliable emergency Lubbock area locksmith on speed dial. Whether it’s midnight or midday, you can count on our professionals to be there for you when you need any of the following:
- 24/7 car, home, and office lockout service
- Key duplication
- Ignition lock repair
- Lock repair or rekeying
- Car key replacement and fob and remote programming
Verified Locksmiths, You Can Trust
Lock problems don’t just occur when you’re at home. Whether you’re out of town on business and lose your rental car key, or you’re on vacation and your truck key breaks off in the ignition, you’ll need to call someone to help you out. We recommend the following licensed, verified, and insured professional locksmiths:
- Salt Lake Jake’s Lock & Key – Locksmith Salt Lake City, UT – For a friendly local locksmith in Salt Lake City, remember Salt Lake Jake. Offering automotive, residential, and commercial lock services. Plus, we offer car keys, deadbolts, smart locks, keypad locks, padlocks, and more.
- Link’s Locksmith Service – Locksmith Jacksonville, FL – As one of the top locksmiths in Jacksonville, FL, Jesse Link can handle your car key programming, commercial lock installation, lock rekeying, and more. Call us 24 hours a day.
- Admiral Security Locksmith – Locksmith Tulsa, OK – With over 20 years of experience, this family-owned locksmith is the ideal partner for all your locksmith needs. Contact us for door work, lock work, access control, key duplication, and smart locks.
- MD Lock & Safe – Locksmith Fall River, MA – Professional lock service is a call away. MD Lock & Safe can help with your lock repair, lock installation, and lock replacement needs. As a skilled locksmith, we can help with all your safe, automotive, residential, and commercial lock services.
- Top Pick Locksmith – Registered and insured locksmith serving Fort Collins, CO. Top Pick Locksmiths offers car key replacement, lock rekeying, lock repair, and much more.
- Hoffman’s Locksmith – Providing Automotive, commercial, and residential locksmith services in Greenwood, MS, and the surrounding region.
- Glen’s Lock Service – Locksmith The Colony, TX – Auto locksmith servicing The Colony, TX area for several years, specializes in car unlocking, car key programming, and lock rekeying.
- Key Shoppe Locksmith – Key Shoppe has two locations in Slidell, LA and Picayune, MS and offers a full range of automotive, residential, commercial, and safe locksmith services. They’re family-owned and have been in operation for over 25 years!
- Grah Safe & Lock – Family-owned and operated locksmith in San Diego, CA. Winner of San Diego’s award for oldest companies.
- Largo Locksmith Service – Locally owned and operated, Largo Locksmith is a full-service locksmith with a walk-in shop and road service.
- Lightning Locksmith – Based in Newtown Square, Lightning Locksmith is as real and qualified as they come. Paul is the current GPLA President and a highly skilled lock technician.
- Good News Lock and Key – If you are in the Ledyard, CT area, and need anything having to do with car lockouts, car key programming, EEPROM service, car computer reprogramming, or making transponder keys call Good News Lock and Key.
Warning: Not all locksmiths are created equal. Before hiring just any locksmith, make sure they come fully certified and licensed.